CPC Logistics Canada, the leader in truck driver staffing and private fleet management, is hiring a Health and Safety/Regional Assistant in Mississauga, ON.
This position is full-time and permanent.
Monday – Friday
9:00am to 5:00pm (some flexibility available in hours set)
Rate: $21.50 per hour
- Develop, organize, manage, maintain, and administer the Health and Safety Program in collaboration with Health and Safety Committees.
- Maintain security and telecommunication system.
- Administer benefit package.
- Process inbound and outbound mail.
- Answer and direct incoming calls and emails.
- Direct incoming accounts payable.
- Attend to visitors and walk-in driver applicants.
- Respond to inquiries from driver applicants.
- Assist in driver on-boarding and driver qualification management.
- Answer employee benefit and payroll inquiries.
- Administer company training programs and follow to completion.
- Assist in general employee inquiries.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing, and faxing.
- Complete other tasks and special projects that may be assigned.
- Proven work of 3 years’ experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative, or similar role
- Candidates with Transportation and health and safety experience will be given priority.
- Conduct a high degree of professionalism.
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Proficient in Microsoft office, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
Outstanding Work Environment
Benefits after 3 months
CPC Logistics Canada is an equal opportunity employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
Visit our website, https://cpclogistics.ca/ to learn more about CPC Logistics Canada.
FIND MORE NEARBY JOBS!