All Driver positions require at least one year of experience. Some require two or more years, as well as the ability to meet all Department of Transportation requirements. You must have a Class 1/ AZ or Class 2/DZ driver’s license and an excellent driving record. Some positions may require additional license endorsements/certifications. Our Regional Managers can provide you with a full checklist of our hiring standards.
- Must have reached 21st Birthday.
- Applicant must have a minimum of one (1) year verifiable experience.
- Minimum of High School education completed is preferred.
- Applicant must not have been the driver of a vehicle involved in a preventable accident in which there was a fatality.
- Applicant must not have more than three (3) minor preventable accidents in the past five (5) years, nor more than two (2) in any one (1) of the last two (2) years.
- Applicant must not have been convicted of a DWI or DUI within the last five (5) years.
- Applicant must not have more than five (5) moving violations within the last five (5) years.
- Applicant must not have had their license suspended or revoked in the last five (5) years.
- Applicant must pass a DOT Physical and Drug Screen prior to assignment.