CPC Logistics Canada is currently hiring an administrator for an award-winning private fleet in Grimsby, ON. This is a career opportunity within a positive team atmosphere.
Afternoon shift: 1:00pm to 9:00pm, Monday to Friday with some on call duties.
Pay: $38,000 – $45,000 per year to start depending on experience.
- Interaction and proper communication with drivers, management, and affiliates
- Weekly Payroll functions
- Filing and maintenance of documents such as DVIR’s, bills of lading, etc.
- Professional phone etiquette, answering phones
- Coordination with equipment vendor to ensure timely maintenance
- Operating to achieve the best use of manpower and equipment
Qualified candidates will:
- Have 2-5 years of experience in transportation or related field experience is an asset, but we are willing to train the right candidate.
- Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience with ELD systems is an asset.
- Experience with TMW / TMS products is an asset.
- An understanding of Canadian and US Hours of Service regulations is an asset.
- Have excellent problem-solving skills.
As a CPC Logistics Employee, you will have:
- Direct deposit pays
- Health and Dental benefits
- Life Insurance
- Employee assistance program
CPC Logistics Canada is the premier vendor in driver solutions. Our drivers support many of the nation’s top private fleets on behalf of some of Canada’s top companies.
CPC pays employees as employees on payroll. We cannot pay drivers as a corporation or a business as it is in violation of Canada Revenue Agency regulations.
FIND MORE NEARBY JOBS!